- Scott Rivera and his assistant, Teena, were very knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with from start to finish. I felt very comfortable contacting them on any questions or concerns I had during the whole process (he not only sold my home but also helped me buy a wonderful condo!). They were quick to respond and always followed through. Even though he was also the selling agent on the home I purchased I always felt he worked hard to get me a fair and honest deal during the negotiations. Scott knows how to show your home in the best possible light. He's great with his camera photos!!! His TV show is not only professionally done but he has that "down-to-earth local guy" knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend Scott and his team to help you buy or sell your home.
- Val was awesome!! Patient, understanding and personable. I enjoyed every bit of my home buying journey!! She is definitely a go-to for your real estate needs!!
- I enlisted the services of the Scott Rivera Real Estate Team to sell our home. They provided exceptional service and did not disappoint. They met my expectations of how a real estate agent should perform when you choose them to represent you. They were "on the ball" and kept us informed from the first day to the close of escrow. It's a well known fact "good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship." This is a tremendous attribute and one that is not lacking with the Scott Rivera Real Estate Team. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and experienced in assisting their clients with their real estate needs, and they do so with integrity. I will highly recommend the Scott Rivera Real Estate Team to anyone who is thinking of buying or selling real estate in the Bakersfield area. Our experience with the Scott Rivera Real Estate Team was OUTSTANDING. My family and I are completely satisfied and happy with how Scott Rivera and Teena Lawson handled the sale of our home, with the end result being a successful and on schedule close of escrow. Kudos to Scott Rivera and Teena Lawson.
Michelle & Ibsen Domingo
- We want to thank everyone for making our first home purchase a great experience!
Harold and Stephanie Kennedy
- Suzanne worked very hard to sell my home. There were many showings and it was not an easy home to sell but she did an outstanding job! Suzanne is friendly, hard working and a pleasure to work with.
- Scott Rivera and Teena Lawson were fantastic to work with during the sale of my father's home. They were there every step of the way, from working with me about getting suggested fixes done to the house, to the final, and quick, sale of the house. Scott and Teena are straight shooters, and I appreciated that. We had realistic conversations about what the house could bring, and what price points to aim for. As a result, the house sold very quickly in a somewhat sluggish market. I also appreciated that the Rivera team had all of the latest in technology. I was able to "sign" many of the documents using the internet, and this was a great benefit as I live about 30 minutes from Scott's office. I would recommend the Rivera team to anyone looking to sell in the Bakersfield area, and look forward to using their services when I buy or sell my next house.
- Everyone at Scott Rivera Real Estate Team makes you feel welcome. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help with whatever questions or needs we had. Very professional and knowledgeable about the real estate business. Marketing efforts are exceptional from T.V. exposure to print. This is a people business and you have great people! You have a great thing going! In a very tough market, everyone stayed upbeat and positive—yet honest and realistic. The knowledge, business acumen and professionalism of everyone inspires confidence as a client in your ability to market our home. Our experience with Scott Rivera Real Estate Team was one that will set a standard for future business transactions (real estate and otherwise) that will be difficult to match. In a most difficult market, our confidence in your company to help us to achieve our objective to sell our home was more than accomplished. We leave Bakersfield with some great friends behind at Scott Rivera Real Estate Team.
Randy and Cindy Evans
- Really liked working with Val! She was professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Would be happy to recommend her for others looking for a house in Bakersfield.
- Alona Sardoff is a real estate professional who is ready to fulfill your real estate dreams and to make them so. Alona Sardoff is the right choice to surpass your expectations.
- Top down management. It is nice to know the boss is aware and able to be reached when questions come up. From the owner, to the agents to the office staff---top notch!
Daniel and Kathleen Fanucchi
- We have never seen agents nor a broker work so hard and still maintain poise and integrity. Stay the course people!!
Dave and Debbie Conley
- Scott Rivera Real Estate Team are very helpful and professional, cleanliness of office-all staff were always polite, courteous and professional. Robert and I experienced professionalism at its best. We were apprehensive about the whole purchasing experience because of a prior experience. Your office has reinstated professionalism as it should be, thank you!
Robert and Virginia Hoffmann
- Valerie is an outstanding Realtor! She is experienced, knowledgeable, and has strong negotiation skills. I've found Valerie to be personal with clients, always listening to their needs and providing them with the best service! We would highly recommend Valerie to any buyers or sellers, she's a sharp agent with strong communication skills. As a lender, working with her is always a pleasure!
- The convenience to meet with Cherie at the office on a weekend helped us too, thanks for the wonderful experience!
Efrain and Tina Pola
- Every person I came in contact with was very friendly and always ready to help.
- When we had some unexpected things occur with the sale of our home it was very reassuring to be able to talk not only with Ryan, but Scott as well…even after regular business hours.
Robert and Carolyn Stout
- Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. The flyers that were prepared for the sale of my condo were very nicely done!
- Valerie was very knowledgeable about the process of purchasing a short sale home, fought to get me the best price available, kept me updated of the process at all times, and was readily available to answer questions during the week and on weekends. I would recommend her and would buy another house using her as my agent.
- I was totally blown away to have Scott Rivera’s cell phone number and being able to speak with him personally! All of our California friends already know how happy we are.... Thanks Scott and Suzanne!
Herman and Paula Disterhaupt
- Teena has the ability to diffuse situations by her calm manner. This is a great attribute when dealing with stressed buyers. We always knew she was doing her job even when we felt things were moving slowly when we opened escrow.
Daniel and Kathleen Fanucchi
- Ryan did a superb job of keeping us informed every step of the way through the short sale process. We so appreciate Ryan’s thoroughness and attention to detail. We can’t say enough in praise of Ryan. He did a great job and kept us up-to-date at each step of the process. He regularly communicated with us. He just stayed on top of every issue.
Robert and Carolyn Stout
- We have bought and sold several homes. Teena Lawson is far and always the most outstanding agent we have had the pleasure to work with. She made us feel if we were her most important client. She was extremely professional in every part of the transaction. Excellent communication skills, extremely thorough and detail oriented. She is very approachable. Always accessible. We could not have asked for more!
Randy and Cindy Evans
- Suzanne is very personable, always informative with all my questions. Made me feel as if I was her only client.
- I highly recommend Valerie. She is very professional, kind, and personable. She helped us sell our house and purchase a new one. She made sure every transaction went smoothly, and she always put our best interest first. Valerie is great to work with!!
- Ryan went above and beyond his duty to find me a home and to keep me informed. I mainly dealt with Ryan, but the service he provided reflects back on the staff.
- Teena is a wonderful agent! She kept us informed and we felt secure working with her.
John and Melissa McCann
- Suzanne listens to what you are looking for as well as doing what we ask, she is wonderful! Overall, we are very happy clients and will continue to use Scott Rivera Real Estate Team in the future!
David and Jennifer Eggers
- I give Ryan a 10! He kept me informed daily and at each step. He was upfront, a sense of honesty and integrity, nice and courteous, kind and patient, pleasurable and professional. He answered all our questions, has great availability and response time. We felt we were #1 all the time even though he had other clients.
- Teena treated us and our transaction as if it were her own. Teena paid immaculate attention to detail with the flyers and made sure everything was convenient for us.
Brian and Shelly Jenkins
- Suzanne was wonderful! She is dedicated, straightforward and flexible.
- Teena is realistic, has an outgoing personality with an extreme amount of patience and tact!
Dave and Debbie Conley
- Suzanne is very friendly, helpful and professional, always encouraging and positive. We thank Suzanne for helping us find our dream home! She is the BEST realtor in town!
Mike and Tiffany Gray
- I first started looking at houses about a year ago. Valerie always went out of her way to meet around my schedule and time frame. Kept in mind what houses I wanted, what locations, etc.
I will be talking to her again as I'm seeing a good chance of actually buying one within the year.
Valerie and all of Scott's team are great people who go out of their way for you.